Chrome Extensions Statistics
Updated in December 2023
How many Chrome extensions are there?
There are currently 113051 Google Chrome Extensions available on the Chrome Webstore as of December 2023.
What are the most popular Chrome extensions?
Currently, there are only 22 Google Chrome extensions that have more than 10 millions users.
These twenty-two Chrome extensions are:
- Adobe Acrobat: PDF edit, convert, sign tools
- AdBlock — best ad blocker
- Grammarly: Grammar Checker and AI Writing App
- Adblock Plus - free ad blocker
- Google Translate
- uBlock Origin
- Chrome Remote Desktop
- Cisco Webex Extension
- Windows Accounts
- PayPal Honey: Automatic Coupons & Cash Back
- Office - Enable Copy and Paste
- AdGuard AdBlocker
- Netflix Party is now Teleparty
- TouchEn PC보안 확장
- Online Security
- LastPass: Free Password Manager
- Avast Online Security & Privacy
- 360 Internet Protection
- Malwarebytes Browser Guard
There are also 328 Chrome Extensions with more than 1 million users.
Here's the complete ranked list of the most used Chrome extensions
How many Chrome extensions are there by number of users?
The vast majority (82%) of Chrome extensions have less than 1000 users.
More than that, 4% (4607) of Chrome extensions have only one user, and 8% (9196) have zero user!
- Chrome extensions
- Chrome extensions with 10M+ users
- Chrome extensions with 1M+ users
What is the most popular Chrome extension category?
Productivity Chrome extensions is the most popular category with 52874 extensions available.
How many Chrome Extensions are there by category?
Here's the number of Chrome extensions available in each of the 13 categories:
|Social & Communication||10591|
|News & Weather||1808|